Monday, January 21, 2008

Ode to Change

"Change is the only constant in life." I heard that somewhere - a teacher, a boss, someone. Things are changing. As my belly begins to get larger and the weather changes from hot to cold at the drop of a hat, other things have kept me on my toes. Change is all around us. Sometimes it makes us feel old. Sometimes it makes us feel young.


My husband has embarked on a new career journey - his own business. Scary? Yes. Exciting? Yes. Do I think about it a lot? No, cause I believe in him. He's a smart cookie and his motivation is not only for his own career aspirations, but to provide a better life for his family. I like that kind of change.


Ben is growing like a weed. Oh boy the potty training stories... but that's another blog posting!

No comments: