Thursday, September 20, 2007

Is it Almost October Already?

Wow. A month has officially gone by without a post from me. I've been busy with work, school, home and all the other miscellaneous things that seem to pop up. School has been great so far. I'm learning so much and it's definitely manageable to juggle work, home and a toddler.

Ben has certainly kept us on our toes this month. He has battled a cold and we have really kicked into "high gear" on potty training. For so long, he really wasn't ready. Now -- I think he's ready and he's doing great so far. But, it is a switch for me when I'm so used to not having to stop at a restroom every two hours. He also managed to bonk his nose pretty good on the wood part of our bed resulting in swollen nose, a small cut and a visit to the doctor to make sure it wasn't broken.

We are currently prepping for a "big boy" room. He will have the room of champions -- decorated in none other than fire trucks (his favorite!). We're still trying to hammer out exactly what color to paint, but I'm sure we'll figure that out quickly.

Couple of good menu items that are quick and easy during the week: club sandwiches and turkey kielbasa on the grill.

No comments: