Monday, September 14, 2009

Mommy Rehab

Life hands me lemons...well, usually. But this weekend was full of yummy beautiful lemonade - complete with my bestest friend ever and peace and quiet. Oh the bliss of spending an entire day at the Ritz-Carlton Spa. Lounge by the pool and be waited on hand and foot. You want a water? Poof! It's there. You want fruit? Poof!

My friend and I imagined what our lives would be like if we were "kept women" and we could do a spa day every day. Shoot - I would settle for once a month! It's nice to have someone wait on you for once. And, to eat lunch while it's still hot. And, to enjoy adult conversation that doesn't involve interruptions of someone yelling "I want..." You fill in the blank there. Oh, and the best part? A conversation that doesn't include the word poop. Ok, ok...it's still funny, but I didn't have to say it.

What do you do to decompress from normal life?

No comments: