Here's my Top 5 List of what I won't do, and thus, by my own definition, just makes me not a soccer mom, but really just a regular cool mom:
5. I will not drive a minivan.
4. I will not cut my hair super short.
3. I will not bring ridiculous equipment such that it appears as though I'm camping out.
2. I will not yell at refs or coaches for not playing my kid, nor will I yell at my kid or indicate to him in any way that he's "not good enough."
1. I will not wear mom jeans.
Now it's in writing. If you see me doing any of these things, please shake me.